? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Carnival Ride

Last Saturday, after our make-up class in accounting, my circle of friends-- Ray, Rexter, Kayrel, Mitchell, Karl, and I went to the carnival just located near XU.
We played the color game althought it's a gamble...
We odeon the caterpillar ride by pair: Ray & Kayrel, Mitch & Rexter, Karl & Me...it was really fun. It's like being a child again in that moment. It's been a very long time when I last rode on a carnival ride like this. It was way back when I was still a child. It was on the feast day of San Vicente Ferrer at Suarez, Iligan. I rode on a caterpillar with Mama, my brother Ken, and my cousin, Ate Nabing...
I really felt excited when I rode again on the caterpillar for the second time around.
Then after that, we rode on a horror train...It wasn't really scary but it was really fun with a lot of screaming, shouting, and laughing. The horror train have three rounds in going through the so-called dark tunnel.
Then we played again the color game...my one peso became five! High five!
And we played the 'shooting gun'...basta!!!
Afterwards, we went to the Night Cafe and look for some things...ust window shopping.
I wanted to buy a bag but I am still undecided...so next time nalang. Anyways, hindi naman tatakbo ang night cafe. Hehe.
Basta I had so much fun that day aside from the fact that Sir Bacadon gave us bonus points to pull out our grades.

==gizzy==
A child @ <3

0 comments: