? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My Composition No.1 -- There's Something

There's Something
There's something in the way you move
but I coudn't tell
the spark in your eyes
the smile in your lips
there's something they have to tell
Refrain
There's something in your eyes I want to see
There's something in your heart I want to feel
I just want to know, c'mon let it show
chorus
My feelings arise when you began to speak
My heart beats fast when you come near me
If I could just tell you
If I only had the chance
There's something...ohhh...There's something
=-=gizzy=-=

0 comments: