? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 26, 2010

five days vacay but still not okay

YES!!! We have no class from thursday until monday. It's because the faculty(from grade school to college) will have their faculty retreat. The classes were even cut-off from 4 pm and on last Wednesday.


* And speaking of Wednesday, I had a good-day that day.

Math- Sir Fabre discussed about parabola and circle. Good thing he didn't return our test papers coz I am not ready to see my score.
BA- We have no class. Ma'am said that she'll be having her psychological test that's why she can attend our class. Continuation of QT MG's report is postponed next meeting.
In between classes, I pay my down payment for the Cebu tour at the booth, near the old library, together with some of my classmates. I am so happy that my 'circle of friends' will be joining the tour albeit the said they can't join the last time. I'm just sad that Jude, Xtine, and Boy said that they cannot join. i hope that they can join..

--moreover, later.

0 comments: