? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!! May Faith, Hope, and Love reign in MY heart!

 Weee!!! Christmas is here again!! Another Christmas to Celebrate! So far, this is my 19th Christmas, last Christmas before I say good-bye to teen years! (oh that's sad) but hopefully not the end of celebrating Christmas. I'm so glad that I get to celebrate the Christmas eve with my family and even before that, I get to attend the Christmas Mass with some of them. I am happy! Yippeeyy!! Why worry?? [Hakuna Matata! Unya ra nako problemahon ang ga-tambak nga mga tests ug requirements!! >:) ]

Thank you Father God for sending us your son, our Lord Jesus Christ for if without Him, I don't think we would celebrate Christmas!

Also...I am so thankful because this year has been a wonderful year to me--filled with laughter, joy, tears, pain, new adventure, new faces, new friends, and (been to) new places!! :D
 

                                       


            


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!! 




with lot of love,
Giselle 

0 comments: