? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 21, 2010

whatta week

November 21, 2010 | Sunday

By the way, classes for the second semester began one week and three days ago. The first few days were light, okay and as expected, "no-show of teachers days" except for some major classes. Well, I know that this sem would be hard..really, really hard especially that our lessons are going deeper and it's going to be complicated than ever and that requires us deeper analysis on financial statement, issues, and more. **what duh!! I'm not even good at analyzing nor solving problem. what i am up to?!! >.<**

Well, I am so concerned about how will be performance will be (as always). I don't know what to expect this sem but I can only hope that I'll successfully get through with all the struggles and challenges that will surely come along my way as I stay under the bsac program of XU and as I continue to struggle for the pursuit of excellence and as I continue to hold on to my most coveted goal: to become a cpa!! (sorry for the wrong grammar here and everywhere. i tell you, im not so good in writing but i;m trying my best to be good at it..well, i wanted to become a writer too!!)

yesterday, we're making our WAFI(Written Analysis on Financial Issues). Sakit sa ulo!! Gadalag problema. .It will be part of our lives from now on coz we'll passing report every Monday!! Putik jud.

0 comments: