? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 26, 2010

Summer Time?!! TGIF

Thank God it's Friday!!!

I'm so happy because finally, I have liberated myself from all those arduous school works and stuffs.  I can now relax and do all the things I wanted to do. Bilar napud ko. Nabilar ko ug tulog. LOL. Honestly, I am enjoying the time now. I just stayed at home because I enjoy the time watching videos and Korean series. And speaking of which, I just finished watching Love Story in Harvard starring Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee. It seems though that I can't get over with them. I mean, I just can't get enough. That Koreanovela was just so great that I found myself watching the videos from Youtube over and over again. At some point, my mom noticed that I was playing the videos over and over again that she finally asked me why I keep playing 'em. I don't want to answer that I got addicted that's why I made an excuse. I told her that I have to watch it coz I didn't answer the scene. i know it's kinda dumb when it's actually obvious that I can't get over the scene.

Love Story in Harvard was aired on GMA some years ago but I haven't got the chance to watch a single episode of it since I am a loyal Kapamilya. Though, I have watched its advertisement on TV but didn't pay attention to it. My classmate Jude was the one who recommended me this Koreanovela. I asked him if it's good and he said that it was good...that it was about a lawyer and a doctor. I got interest on it because the characters were a lawyer and a doctor. The love tandem of Kim Tae Hee and Kim Rae Won is plain perfect! They looked good together. How I wish they were real life couple! Tsk. Basta, na-adik nako sa Koreanovela.

And now...I'm watching Endless Love: Autumn in my heart starring Song Hye Kyo and ??? (I forgot his name). I haven't finish watching it but the first few episodes were good. So dramatic!


0 comments: