? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 15, 2010

My last Monday class for this semester

I thought that I'll be late for my first subject this morning, Math 14. I'm glad I wasn't.
Sir Jam discussed something about our lessons and he gave us clues about the type of questions that will be given in our final exam. I'm glad he gave us an overview of what type of exam we will have. He also told us our class standing. OMG. My class standing is...never mind. (sekreto aron bibo!). Sir said some words of wisdom to us. Txar. Maka-inspire man sad. I will definitely miss Math 14 and sir, maski dili ko niya ma-ilhan na iyang studyante. My first impression on sir was that "terror" and "strikto". Later on, I get used to him and actually I like the way he teaches. Maka-sabot man gyud ko kay mag binisaya man gud siya. Hala ka uie...nganung sad ko?? How sad...

My next subject is English...Oh English!!!
Today, we will pass our final project--either an artwork or a scrap book containing artworks from different movements. I choose to pass an artwork since it's the least possible thing to do, considering the little and budgeted time I have. I paint using an oil paint and canvass. Oh yeah, I feel like a pro!!! The subject of my painting is a panorama of a sunset. I just love sunsets ever since. It always brings back good memories especially my childhood years. Oh! Gone are the days when I used to be a high spirited and energetic kid! :)
Most of my classmates pass an artwork--paint, sketch, pastel drawing, etc. I can say that my class is a bunch of artists. Their artworks were pretty good. I think that we're all beginner in painting but as I see in their work, it's beyond what a novice can do. I like mine too!! I consider it as my first achievement in Art..tsar.

Unfortunately, I did not took a pic of my very own painting. So...I can't put it here until ma'am English will return our artworks to us. I hope iya gyud tong i-uli sa amo!!
And this day...last meeting in English class. Ma'am did not discuss anymore because we're already done with the discussion. She only told us about the schedule of our exam and she collected our project. She came in a little while, and in just a moment, she left us like she's gone with the wind...Mao ra to? Wala man lang last few words for us?? How sad! I will never forget English 41. I promise! Kay nganu? English 41 ra gyud ang minor subject na nahimong Major. Atayz... I can recall all those times nga nag-hago ko ug research sa mga paintings,,,nag-analyze ko,,,everything. My greatest learning from this subject: Aesthetic emotion! Unsa man lugar daw ng aesthetic emotion? Mao na ang Kaanyag na imong nasinati-an sa dihang nakakita ka ug maanyag na artwork. :D waahh. mao bah?

0 comments: