? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Over!!!

Thank you Lord!

My final exams were over! My last final exam subject is Philo15. It was not that tough but it was a bit puzzling. I just hope that I did well on that exam. I hope I did well in all of my exams(aside from my major in which I knew I failed miserably).

I'm so happy that school days were over but I am so worried about my grades especially in my major subject. I can only hope to the Lord that I can still stay under the bs accountancy program. Moreover, I hope that sir would be enlightened...I hope we will all proceed to third year. I don't want to be left behind by my friends in college nor I want to leave them behind. I want to stick with them until we will all graduate in fourth year, hopefully. I already know my standing in my major subject...my grade would say that I can't make it but until my grades from the registrar will come out, I would still believe that I can make it. I trust God. Whatever result will outcome, I will just have to trust the Lord for all his plans are good.

----
Anyway....

After I had my final exam, I stayed for awhile at the canteen together with some of my classmates. I took stolen shots of them and posed shots. Afterwards, we went to McDo Divisoria and had snacks. I had Coke Float and regular fries. *chikka*

Jude, Boy, Rexter, Albert, and I went ahead before my other classmates. Rexter went home straight while the four of us still went to the DVD house and checked on some movies. I bought again a Korean series entitled Endless Love: Autumn in my Heart as suggested by Jude.

After checking on some dvds at the DVD house, we three (Jude, Boy, and I) went back to school while Albert decided to went home already.




--to be continued--

0 comments: