? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Reason

bonjiorno!

I want to tell them that maybe I can't make it

You know it's easy to say that "I can" but

Then the question is:

How can you make it?

Or

Will you make it?

My folks would always tell me

That I can surely make it

"You can do it, we know you can!"

I ponder for the thought:

"Yes I can! I know I can because I have the power to make it."

But as I go through with my life I have realized that it's not that easy.

You have to bare the load and endure the pain. You have to struggle to survive. It's not easy, I tell you.

There have been nights that I cry and pray, "Lord, just let me go through with this."

And God never let me down for he always answers my prayers.

It may be a 'yes' or a 'no'---it doesn't matter, it's still an answer.

And reality starts to unravel…how will I accept it?

I'm not ready for this although I have tried to adjust myself that this may happen or not…

win or loose, I must accept it.

The thing is, I've done my part.

I did what I suppose to do.

Now I come to know that not all of the things I want to achieve or I want to have were not meant for me. There must be a reason--a better reason than staying…

There must be a purpose…

there must be a perfect that God has in store for me.

But then, I still wish to continue and go on 'till my last stand.


0 comments: