? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 27, 2009

If ever...

bonjiorno!

If ever…


If ever I took the UPCAT and passed it, maybe I’ll study at UP-Diliman. That’s one of my dream universities, next to San Beda College which is my number 1 dream college. If ever I’m in UP, I would have taken English Lit., not Accountancy because I knew that it would be very difficult for me, given the fact that for smart people talaga ang Accountancy and they have high standards there. Most people said that the students of UP were anti-Government or what you call subversive people…of course, you’ll get influenced by the people there with their philosophical minds plus the environment there. But given the fact that I came from a Jesuit school, I would not indulge or involve myself into rallies which the UP students is really up to. If Prayer rally, ok lang. In addition, I would still live by the principles and values which my former school taught me…to be a man for others. The Ateneo values will always be in my heart, that’s one thing for sure. One thing I like about UP is that it’s a very standard school, the best school among the best schools of Philippines.

I’m currently studying in Xavier University, a Jesuit school in Cagayan de Oro. Well, it’s a very good school, one of the top schools of the country. I love my life being a student of my school. My teachers and classmates were great—nice, kind, generous, etc. Haha. Share lang ko.



0 comments: