? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Damn it!!!!

bonjiorno!

I want to escape…I want to run away

But I just can't…I think I have an instinct

That tells me, "Look at that person!"

But my mind would say "Don't look!"

And then I end up looking at that person…

It just sucks all the time…

His stare is killing me…and I'm melting!!!

It's been four days in a row…

And I haven't seen this person for this day....

I hope I will see him down the road

Or everywhere I go… lol.

0 comments: