? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wednesday

I love Wednesday aside from the fact that it's a half-class day and wash day. I love wednesday simply because it's the middle day the week...and it's special for me. According to my horoscope. Wednesday is my special day. I don't know what makes it special but good things do happen on wednesdays but not all the time. And take not, I really don't believe in horoscope. I only have faith in my God, Jesus Christ.

And by the way, our Moslem brothers and sisters celebrated today the idl-fitr or the end of Ramadan. So, today is a national holiday...no class day but we have a make-up class in english....

we finish our culminating activy and we wrote three more compositions...checking on SRA book....

home

tutorial in accounting...i dont want to go there because i want to prove to myself that I can pass on my own but my mom want me to

attend the mass at xu chapel

last apostolate for the sem in CA


0 comments: