? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 04, 2008

It's Over...finally!

Waaaaaa!!!!!
The final examination in Accounting is finally, over!!!
Thank God, it wasn't really tough as I thought it would be. I am confident with my answers because mine is same as my classmates' answers. I was really able to finish before it was tim. ^_^ I feel so happy!!!

During the history 10 exam...
It's the exact opposite of Accouting...it's not as easy as I thought. I thought there will be no enumeration. I thought it would only be multiple choice because that was Sir told us. =(

I just really hope that I didn't fail in both of my exams today and to any of the subject.

I have trust in God and I have trust in myself! =)

0 comments: