? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Junior Poem

I got this poem from my old blog and I'm the one who wrote it. ^_^

Hopes and Dreams
As every break of dawn, and the sun start to rise
we look forward into a new beginning.
For faith maybe lost but hope never dies
we would never stop on dreaming
Neither of us know what would our future will be
Only God knows the tomorrow
I hope there's a bright future for you and me
and we'll never break down into sorrow
There maybe times we seem to die
and our hopes and dreams will fade away
But we strive to excel and dream up high
for our future depends today
Nothing is ever what it seems
when you live inside your dreams.
======
Why do my heart beats fast
every time we cross paths?
Why don't I feel the same
everytime I hear your name?
=====

0 comments: