? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Sunday!

Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless.  ~Charles M. Crowe



For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.-John 3:16









GOD Alone is my redeemer, my source of strength, knowledge and hope. In HIM comes all good things.
I'm not afraid of any challenges/trials that will come along my way because He is always at my side and I know that whenever I fall down, the loving and saving hands of Jesus will catch me. And for everything I do, I do it for His Greater Glory! +AMDG+

Happy Easter Sunday everyone!

0 comments: