? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Please lang beh? o.O

Midterm week: August 9-14, 2010

My God...sa Monday na gyud!

Please lang beh?!! Gikapoy nako beh! Pero kaya lagi ni beh!!
Law of Attraction: be positive (+)

Dili ko gusto maghuna-huna nga mubagsak ko kay basin matinud-an. Basta, study hard and pray hard lang gyud. I'll do the best that I can. My best may not be best enough but I know in time, God will pay back all my hard works and labor.



Dear God,

Midterm week na gyud next week.
I hope and I pray that I will do better in all of my exams(esp cost,advance,fin.acc,finance,tax&law). Provide me with sufficient knowledge so that I may do better in my exams. Help me not to forget all the things that were discussed in class and the things that I studied at home. These I ask through your son Jesus Christ and through the intercession of Mama Mary. Amen.

powerFour(P$)

Student's prayer here!

Another one here!

0 comments: