? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

FOUR MORE EXAMS TO GO!!!

4 exams down!! So far, (I think) okay except for Tax in which I had a hard time solving.

Advanced Actg- OK nga murag ga duda ko. I hope I got it right.
Tax1- The true or false part was just OK, in the problem solving part--not OK. Maayo nalang, naa koi copy sa last year's exam. Kung wala pa to...jugsak na gyud ko!
Law1- OK ra pero taas kaayo. Dili man kaayo lisod ang question...confusing lang and murag dili pa gyud ko sure sa akong mga answer. Tricky baya usahay ang mga question.
Philo65- It was just OK except for the case analysis. I keep on asking myself: "Insakto ba kaha to akong moral dilemma and ethical problem? Insakto kaha akong moral choice?" -->> ethical problem!!!

Four more exams to go...Oh please, MT exams, please be kind to me. I really have to recover from my failing marks!! I have an exam in Math tomorrow and I still have not studied my lessons. Well, I say, "God bless me!". I didn't study for my exam yet because I studied first Finance. Taas jud kaayo ang Finance noh? Pero My God, for more than five hours, 1 module and a half pa akong nabasa!!Tabangi!!!
 My main concern are the subjects cost, financial actg and finance...BAGSAK AKONG CLASS STANDING!!! Maka-recover pa kaha ko ani?

There's a saying:
"Failiure will not overtake me as long as my determination to succeed is strong enough!"
--taken from Law1's exam--

THE POWER OF POSITIVITY (+)


That is right! Kaya lagi ni!! Ako pa! I always trust in myself and I always trust in the Lord. So? Why worry? Haha.

Chikka minute!
Just this evening, I had a talk with my friend. Over kaayo iyang mga reaction. Makakatawa man sad ta. I won't tell what is it all about basta chikka jud kaayo ming duha! That's all! Thank you!!!

TAMAA!!! I'LL LOOK FOR THAT!

0 comments: