? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 01, 2010

So what's the point?...

I want tell this straight to the point. So what's the point?

Actually, I realized long before that my blog, in a way or another, has no sense at all.
No one visits except myself and one of my friends. I blog nonsense things and mostly, my entries are plain damn stories of myself and my experience. Many times I thought of deleting this account but then again, I thought that this blog of mine is something that is dear to me--dear enough that I can't just dump this blog like that...

My blog may have no life and sense at all but this serves as my outlet for the words left unspoken and also this serves as my online diary 'kuno'. In a way or another--my friend.

so the point is...I will not delete this account kay daghan tsada na storya sa akong kinabuhi ang na-publish diri.

0 comments: