? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 03, 2010

Kung pwede lang

Since summer classes started, I've been into a lot of struggle again.
struggle because my subjects were damn difficult even if they were just minor subjects.
I hate most chemistry. Back in high school, I don't remember a happy memory in my chemistry class. My memory were mostly of IPs..molarity, balancing eqautions, etc!!! And I really hate those solving thinggy...and I can still remember, I got a very low grade in chem during the third quarter, the reason why I did not make it to the honor's list. pooteek! And now, i will face that chemistry subject again.
kung pwede lang jud mu-undang ug skwela, mu undang gyud ko!!! pero kay love man nako akong studies, dili naLang. I'm not going to give you up chem!

0 comments: