? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bonjiorno!

After lunch, Mitch, Karl, Ray, and I went to National Bookstore in Cogon. This happens usually when the four of us are around and have lunch together.

As usual, Karl and Ray would look on some fiction, Mitch on spiritual/religious, and I, (usually looks for fiction) but this time I tried on children’s book. I know I’m not a child anymore and I’m not getting any young. It’s just that I love books; I really, really love to read different kinds of books especially the colorful ones, the ones with glossy paper and colorful pictures. J

After reading a story book in the children section, I went to look for some books about signs or Feng Shui book, as they call it. I want to read my horoscope for this year. Actually, I really don’t believe on horoscopes because this is not true but somehow it gives me signs.

After reading one book after another, a small, thick, black book catches my attention. The title was in bold letters and engraved on the book. The title is: The Book of Answers. I was so curious about it and it gave me some kind of intrigue. “Would it really answer my question?” I have a lot of questions in my head and most of them remained unanswered. I tried to figure it out but I just can’t get the answers right away.

There’s an instruction on the back-cover of the book. First, you have to place your hand on the front cover, the other one on the side (pages) of the book. While concentrating on your question for 10 to 15 seconds, you have to touch the pages back and forth.

The very first question that popped out in my mind was that: “Will I ever pass in the finals?” I’m referring about my major subject. I flipped a single page and it says: Now you can. Does it mean “yes”? Hopefully! Well, life is full of hope. Being hopeless is just a state of mind/ just a feeling.

I just want to quote:


“Whenever I feel hopeless, I just lie down on bed until the feeling is gone.”


I tried again with another question, and my question was: “Can we be friends?”

And then again, I flip a page and it says: If you don’t resist. Oh really? So we can be friends if I just don’t resist on the chances or possibility that we can be friends? How amazing! “I like this book!” I thought. It somehow gave me some hope. Haha.

0 comments: