? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Childhood Memories


My childhood days were so memorable and I'll cherish it forever.

I'm proud to say that I was able to experience how is it to be like a child...

A child who plays on the street with the other kids in the block...
A child who takes a bathe in the rain and plays around the mud...
A child who rides on a bike...
A child who laughs at smiles at enchanting and let me say, funny moments...
A child who knows how to cry when hurt or deeply wounded...
A child who experience nothing but happy moments...

Yes, I love my childhood days! And when I try to recall it, it would just fill up my nostalgia. Haha. :)
I miss to riding bike...(but my bike was lost)
I miss playing in the rain...
I miss eating chocolates and lollipops...
I miss playing hide and seek...
I miss running around with the other kids in the block...
I miss everything about being a child...

And sometimes, when I got a problem on my own, how I wish I am stiLL a child who cares and knows nothing but playing and laughing.

But being a child just happen once in a lifetime and I'm so glad that my childhood days were filled of happy and enchanting moments...

Even if we're grown-ups, we could not just deny that we became like a child when we cry. Hahaha. :)


oh yeah.
major exam was over.
and my life was over.
Game over!
s
h
o
t
ME
it's
killing
Me
softly

++
++"gizzy"++
++



0 comments: