? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday...

hello there!

It's Tuesday and it's back to normal class. Yesterday, we don't have a class coz our school celebrated President's Day.

I'm so late in the first subject which is RS35. Nagsalig ko nga dugay mu-abot si ma'am (as she usually does). Only to find out that she arrived early in class.

During accounting time, Sir discussed about our new topic which is all about Tax. He also talked abot Noy2x and Villar. Sir's bet is Noy2x. He really don't like Villar. In my side, I don't have a clear idea to whom will my vote will go. My vote is between noy2x ang gibo teodoro. Anyways, my score in the first part of exam is 8. I just passed and I'm so glad about it.

0 comments: