? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Miracle works in Strong Faith

bonjiorno!

Hello. It's been a long time since I last posted a journal. Well, well, well. How am I? So far, so good. :) Unexpected things happened like the fact that I can still go on with my course and I'm so happy and proud about it.
Now, I'm having summer . My subjects were history11-Rizal, Biology10 and English17-Speech Communication. I like all my teachers. They've been so nice since the class started. Now we're in the middle of our summer class. We just had our mid-term exams last week.

Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la
lalalalalalala
-Pachelbel's Canon
I
like
it
~giselle~

0 comments: