? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Back on the Track

It's been awhile since I last wrote anything in this page.

Today's Saturday and we had our NSTP class but we didn't go to our area which is Tablon. I'm so happy we didn't go there. I'm tired. I feel sick. I think I got a flu last night (fever and colds). Last day's weather was bad. It's raining hard and I don't have an umbrella. I feel so cold. (Grrrrr!!!)

We'll have our practice later on for our presentation in PE and English 34.1 (World Lit.).

Guess what?

I survived the first semester of my first year in college. Haha. I passed in Accounting 1 & 2. Hehe.

And we're having now Accounting 3 (Partnership and Corporation). I'm quite having a hard time understanding everything but I just hope that everything will be fine.

I will survive until my last breath...until my last stand. Aja aja fighting!

0 comments: