? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

High school never ends!!!!

After three days of cramming, studying, praying and several sleepless nights, the senior's final examination has finally come to an end! How's the last and final exam in high school? Well, some were quite hard and some were a bit easy. I'm sure I'm going to miss the time when I have to cram up for a test or exam.
I am so happy that the exam is over but I feel nervous to the result of the exam. I hope the best, not just for me, but for the whole batch as well, especially class 4- Blesssed Rupert Mayer.










*** As we go on, we remember all the times we had together.
And as our lilves change, come whatever, we will still be friends FOREVER!!! ***

1 comments:

♥ REIYUHN ♥ said...

Salem!!!! Hapit na tah mugraduate!!!! MINGAWON na gyud ka sako!!!! hahahaha