? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scandal

When you hear the word scandal what comes into your head? Maybe you would say that it's a boy-girl affair. Well, that what most of us think.
I will tell you a scandal. secret lang natin to ha? Hehe.
This February we will be a having a play for the English month. It's entitled Cat and Mouse by Jenilee Chuansu. Maybe for the first time you will hear the title you would think it literally that it's about a cat and mouse. That's what I first think but it's not about what I think. It seems to have deeper meaning.
I have just read the script of the play and I discover something. I cant imagine our play. This is our play and I don't know how we will get into this but I'm sure my teacher will help us through.
I will not tell something about the play because it's hard to say..hehehe. I cant even imagine how much more explaining and story-telling. It's compicated!

0 comments: