? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Heavy Loaded


Today is one of the heavy loaded days of my senior life. I would say that this not a typical kind of life. Every day, you must strive and struggle in able for you to survive in this huge and dismal world. "Life is not easy andit will never be,"my teacher said it once. I agree. Life is full of life forcing battle yet it is filled with wonderful adventure. You could always make your life comfortable. It's up to you. Yours is the choice to make. You have actually the choice in what kind of life you want to live in. As for me, life is what we make it.

I know this is just a part of my struggle and there's still many to come along life's way. Problems are already part of our lives. It is just a test wether we can handle it. I think, problems and struggles are God's test until where will our faith on him end. I know, God is always there for me and my faith in him will be eternity.

Got a problem? Just remember this:
"Fellows,no matter how toughit gets, Christ is always with you."

"Just smile to the world andthe world smiles back at you!"



0 comments: