? ??????????????Abstract Rainbow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??44 Grabs Today. 12347 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Color Chaos? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (18 Ratings)??43 Grabs Today. 21061 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Ticking BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday...and Bad Trip!!!

It's saturday and we had a review this morning. The review was boring and I felt so hungry. We have no break. OMG. Get some things from the locker. Kyra, from 4-Garnet told me that I was accepted in Pag-Asa. OMG. I felt more nervous and happy too! Yippey!

After the review, went to SM with Dafodille. The raczians were there but I just stay with Dafodille. I ate my lunch at BBQ Station in-front XU with Dafodille. Then, we surf on the net at the Cyberia for only an hour and went home.

Find my birth certificate...went to Xavier heights for the registration for Sangguniang Kabataan or SK. Fill out the forms. Bad trip at the jeepney because of that ungentleman guy. XU main. Went home...surf the net again???!!!

0 comments: